Other products: CISCO
Cisco UC Phone 6921 Charcoal Standard Refurbished Unit
Marketing Text: The Cisco Unified IP Phone 6921 is an innovative endpoint that delivers affordable, business-grade voice communications and support for video communications services to customers worldwide.
PI Date: Aug 2014
Brand Name: Cisco
Manufacturer Web Site: http://www.cisco.com
Product Type: IP Phone
Product Model: 6921
Display Type: Monochrome
Display Resolution: 396 x 81
No. of Phone Line: 2
Ringtone Type: 7-User Adjustable
Switch Type: 10/100BASE-T Ethernet
No. of Port: 2
PoE Supported: Yes
Depth (mm): 205.0
Height (mm): 164.0
Width (mm): 188.0
Weight (Grams): 1031.0
Material: Polycarbonate ABS Plastic
Security: * Image authentication
* Device authentication
* File authentication
* Signaling authentication
* Media encryption using Secure Real-Time Transfer Protocol (SRTP)
* Signaling encryption using Transport Layer Security (TLS) Protocol
* Encrypted configuration files
Audio Features: * Full-duplex speakerphone allows for flexibility in placing and receiving calls.
* A volume-control toggle provides easy decibel-level adjustments of the handset, monitor speaker, and ringer.
Network Features: * Network features include Cisco Discovery Protocol and IEEE 802.1 p/q tagging and switching.
Voice Features: * Comfort-noise generation and voice-activity-detection (VAD) programming is provided on a system basis.
Operating Temperature: 0 to 40°C
Other Features: * A 396 x 81 pixel-based, anti-glare, monochrome display with white backlight provides scrollable access to calling features and text-based XML applications.
* The display is easy to view and the buttons and keys are easy to use; you can remove the foot stand for wall mounting, with mounting holes located on the base of the phone.
Write Your Own Review